Now, apart from continental accessibility, what’s different about this publication compared to the original Aussie release in 2010?
- Exclusively e-book (Kindle for the first 90 days, then in other formats subsequent)
- Hawt new cover
- Cheap as chips ($4.99 in the US; $5.12 in CAN)
- Much less ink
- Zero chance of paper cuts
- Author is slightly older (though still sexy)
- Every single copy downloaded has a different ending
- Nazi zombies
- Vampire zombies
- Zombie zombies
As you can see from this extensive list, the work is TOTALLY different, barely recognizable from before. So, grab the new and improved Kindling while internet stocks last!
(Warning: Some of the statements above may be the product of author hubris and/or inebriation…)